Thursday 25 June 2015

Show and tell from previous classes

Tonight was another inspiring evening at Pinestream Quilters.  I was excited to see two members show their quilts/pieces as a result from attending my classes.

I only had my mobile phone camera with me and with the dim lighting, these aren't best photos.

Pamela's six sided kaleidoscope quilt top from a Pinestream Quilting class held at the end of May at Silverstream Retreat.


Last year I was invited into Alison's home to teach her quilting group Japanese Meshwork.
Alison has just completed these placemats and I know she had been busy making a Meshwork wall hanging for her home.  Alison did mention tonight that she learnt a lot about working with colour using this technique.

I'm of on a quilting retreat tomorrow for the weekend (hooray).  I'll be stopping at several quilting, fabric and yarn shops (so exciting) but I Will make sure I pack my camera so I can post inspiring pics to share with you.

Shirls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comment. Dont' be shy, please write me a few words. Shirls