Wednesday 7 May 2014

Four Sided Kaleidoscopes

Last Saturday I held my first Four Sided Kaleidoscope Class for the year.  My camera skills weren't up to standard so I'm sorry about the quality of these pictures.

Before
The beginnings of a new design

Before




I look forward to seeing these quilts completed. 
Now one of these wonderful ladies emailed me a picture of her completed 6 sided kaleidoscope from one of my classes last year.  Sorry Mary, I couldn't get BlogSpot to  display your picture in the right direction.
Marys original fabric





2 comments:

  1. I love these blocks Shirley. Do you use 4 Layers of fabric maTched at saMe point. I have got great fabrics for kaleidoscope but only 5 repeats, but is could ddo this with 4????? Karen

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comment. Dont' be shy, please write me a few words. Shirls